in a fast-paced software services environment where the mix of technologies
required for new customers and projects are ever-changing, we are
always looking for employees who are fast learners, and have excellent
people skills and a "can do" attitude.
Requires Master's Degree in
Computer Science or related, and 2 years of experience (before or after Master's degree) in software
engineering, computer programming or related; OR in the alternative a Bachelor's Degree in Computer
Science or related, and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor's experience in software engineering,
computer programming or related is acceptable.
Computer Programmer - Mobile Apps
Job Site: Nashua, NH
- Research, design, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces for computer applications.
Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs. Develop and write computer programs to store, locate,
and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using work flow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of
computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Implement software as per functional requirements. Write related technical documents. Effectively
collaborate with cross functional teams. Perform similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Design and Develop Android and/or iOS applications
- Modify existing software to correct error, allow it to adapt new technologies and hardware.
- Collaborate with teams to discuss requirements and sprint plans.
- Confer with managers, system analyst, engineers, programmers and designers to design system, obtain information on project limitations and capabilities requirements.
- Develop and direct mobile application testing and validation procedures.
- Attend Agile Scrum meetings and provide status/progress of tasks
- Code Reviews and build automation & automated deployments
- Deploy to production as part of release process
Remote employment is an option in some instances. Incidental domestic travel required for this position.
Required Skills: iOS and Android, SWIFT, Objective C, KOTLIN, JAVA, XCODE, and React Native (Hybrid Mobile Development)
If you are
interested in applying for a position with PeakPoint, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org with
your resume and personal information.