in a fast-paced software services environment where the mix of technologies
required for new customers and projects are ever-changing, we are
always looking for employees who are fast learners, and have excellent
people skills and a "can do" attitude.
Computer Programmer - Salesforce
Job Site: Nashua, NH
- Research, design, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces for computer applications.
Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs. Develop and write computer programs to store,
locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using work flow chart and diagram, and
applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Implement software as per functional requirements. Write related
technical documents. Effectively collaborate with cross functional teams. Perform similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Develop technical solutions aligned with business objectives; participate in technical design sessions; identify gaps between current and desired end states
- Coordinate with a team of Salesforce Admin, Devs & Mobile developers
- Collaborate with internal business and IT stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Follow and help define coding standards and code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
Requires Master's Degree in Computer Science or related,
and 2 years of experience (before or after Master's degree) in software engineering, computer programming or related; OR in the
alternative a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related, and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor's experience in software
engineering, computer programming or related is acceptable
Remote employment is an option in some instances. Incidental domestic travel required for this position.
If you are
interested in applying for a position with PeakPoint, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org with
your resume and personal information.